THE MAHALO PROGRAM
The Mahalo Program
The Mahalo Program is founded by the principal of living in gratitude as a way of life. Mahalo nui loa in Hawaiian means to live in thankfulness for the richness that makes life so precious.
How It Works: On a rotating basis, I am delighted to select a worthwhile cause or organization to donate 5-10% from both the sales of my fine art originals and revenue generated from a selected Art with Lórien learning program.
Who We Support:
• Standing Rock Official Oceti Sakowin Camp Seven Council Fires - To learn more about the current situation and the
efforts happening now. ocetisakowincamp.org
• Heal the Bay - an environmental nonprofit dedicated to making the coastal waters and watersheds of Greater Los Angeles
safe, healthy and clean. To fulfill our mission, we use science, education, community action and advocacy. healthebay.org/
• Girls PACT - a Los Angeles based nonprofit whose mission is to combat unplanned pregnancy among young women ages
15-24 by revealing the power of self-confidence. Our comprehensive sexual health curriculum is designed to clarify positive
personal values, teach sexual health, develop assertive communication skills and promote healthy relationships. Weekly
workshops, social events and awareness campaigns open conversations about self-worth, friendship, dating, love, respect,
abuse, boundaries, consent and sex. The powerful directives inspire young women to make sound, educated decisions with
confidence and poise. To learn more: http://www.girlspact.org/
• The Peace Exchange - Sustainable Fair Trade, Laguna Beach, CA. thepeaceexchange.com/
• Art for Clare, Clare Foundation, Santa Monica, CA - 8th annual fundraiser for addiction and recovery services.
• Modjeska Ranch Rescue, Annual Art & Wine Fundraiser, Modjeska Canyon, CA - dedicated to finding homes for
neglected and abandoned animals. modjeskaranch.com/
• Grapes for Grads VI, VIII, Laguna Beach, CA-Scholarship
fundraiser for college-bound students from Laguna Beach HS and LCAD. grapesforgrads.com/
• Save the Arts – LAUSD, Los Angeles, California – Benefitting underfunded arts programs in Los Angeles public schools
• Haight Ashbury Psychological Services, San Francisco, California - Providing the community with
access to quality mental health care. hapsclinic.org/
• Age Well Senior Services, Non-Profit Serving Orange County, Laguna Woods, California - Providing Meals on Wheels,
Transportation, Adult Day services and Health and Wellness Programs. agewellseniorservices.org
• Whole Planet Foundation - their mission is poverty alleviation through microcredit in communities around the world that
supply Whole Foods Market stores with products. wholeplanetfoundation.org
Thank you for your support!